||Laboratory is part of FABRIKA MAZIVA - FAM a.d.
Laboratory meets accreditation requirements according to standard SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2006 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories which is confirmed by certificate from ATS, number 01-046.
After re-assessment performed by Accreditation Body of Serbia, Certificate was awarded, that is valid from 08.06.2016. till 07.06.2020.
- Chemical tests: 38 methods
- Engne and industrial oils: 20 methods
- Lubricating greases:10 methods
- Brake fluid: 2 methods
- Antifreezes: 5 methods
- Physical – chemical characteristics
- Instrumental chemical analysis
- Mechanical dynamic examinations and tests
- Rheological characteristics
Test methods based on national and international standards (SRPS, ISO, ASTM, DIN, BS, etc).
FAM Library has great number of standards and specifications which define product quality and test methods.
||Testing samples of different materials from FAM production programme:
- raw materials (base oils, additives, chemicals and similar products)
- products (lubricating oils, lubricating greases, metalworking products, SINKON, anticorrosion protectives, cleaners and degreasers and similar products)
- quality control
- research and development
- technical service and technical application
- testing samples for other companies
||Laboratory is situated in the area of about 500m2 at 3 levels in FAM Business Headquarters (Jug Bogdanova 42).
||Apparatus, instruments, measurement gauges, appliances, glass elements and vessels (many new generation devices with PCs for test results processing).